Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I have forgotten how boring it is when I'm not working. Well ok I didn't forget but I was hoping that it wouldn't be so bad when I got home. It seems that things around here are horribly worse than before because most of the interesting people have moved away. The bars are full of either really old people or really young people. Sadly very few of which I would mind being around. I went around to a few bars tonight but there just weren't any interesting people around so I ended up going home. A night out in cape breton seems to have dwindled to babysitting young people or chilling with a movie. That is of course if it isn't a holiday. For some reason the bars are super packed during a holiday as people come from all over to be here. Then they scamper out of here the first chance they get. Makes ya wonder, well ok it makes me wonder.

Since I really dont have anything interesting I figure I will just make something up as usual. The topic? Stamps! I dont mean the kind ya stick on a letter to send to someone. I mean the ink kind that you get branded with when you go to the bar. I understand why they do this but there should be an easier thing to use. Like no cover charge lol. The reason I bring this up? That's right, no matter how much you wash the damned thing it never comes off till about 3 days later. I think all the bars got together to ensure that they all use a type of ink that doesn't wash off so that when their patrons go to work the next day (or wherever they go) everyone can see that they were out partying last night. Upon closer inspection they can see exactly where they were too.

That's just what most of us need, especially if they happened to get a little beyond their limit. It's kinda hard to hide the unweatherly conditions of sick when you have been branded by the bar stamp. You also can't hide the fact that you were out instead of that meeting you were supposed to attend. You know you made that really bad excuse that you had to babysit your dog and couldn't cover for someone, but you have that stamp on your wrist because the dog wanted to play stamp fever.

I figure that the bars that use the stamp method of branding should quit that and take up the method I've recently seen in a bar. The super bracelet that you can't get off unless you either burn it off or have really, really sharp scissors. I recommend the scissors because if you try to burn it off you will most likely receive a very nasty plastic burn scar. If you use a knife (depending on how much you've had to drink) you could be looking at the same thing. Then again you would have a new story to tell wouldnt' you. Just dont go around blaming me because I came up with the brilliant idea. Have fun people and remember..... I didn't tell you to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com