Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new. Or so they say.. but who is they? I say: Who cares!!!

This has been a great year for me and I look forward to a better one with the coming year. For the past two I have made it a mission to meet new people and help friends when I could. This has turned into, some would say, good karma. I'm not one to really believe in such things but life for me seems to go with the flow of karma. Perhaps someday I will be convinced in something but for now, my way of life will most likely be all I ever believe in. Good things come to good people. For me to say this, I will have to explain. When I say good people it doesn't mean perfectly good. Nobody is after all and we all know this. (no joking from you clowns) Good is people living their lives for themselves but including others within their lives as well. In other words we do have to take care of ourselves but we cannot do it totally alone.

I wish to extend my greetings to the people in my life this past year. Most especially the new people I met, you helped me get through a strange time in my life, even if you dont realize how much. I look forward to many more years like this one. Full of fun and interesting new people and adventures. You never know when something is going to happen so take a second look once in a while. You may have overlooked a small thing that could change your life forever. This of course does not mean to second guess everything you do. Just go with the flow of things.

Happy New Year to everyone, most especially the new people I will meet this coming year. I will most likely be blessed that I met you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com