Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, January 18, 2008

Recently I put it to someone to create an animal much like the creation Napoleon Dynamite did in the movie. She created a Uni-Sea-Corn. Nice job Princess. In the process, I mentioned that I would create one myself.

Because I've been busy this week with other projects I've had some time to think about it. The mixtures I've come up with, on the whole, freaky. I know that my creation must be part Lemur of course so rather than have a bug eyed freak on my hands, my creation will have a Lemur striped tail and be able to hop in comparison. It would be cool for my creation to fly as well. I imagine that it should have wings like the hippogrif from Harry Potter. (so much for my creature not being mystical) So with these two cool features, I figure we could put them on a Humans body. (not that I'm really looking forward to having a tail on my backside)

Now I just need to have a head on its shoulders. I cannot choose something that would look odd but I also wouldn't want it to be labled a freak. Well not any more than it already is of course but who wouldn't want to be able to fly or hop like a Lemur. Ha ha. So with this being said I will put it out there for you to help me with my animal creation. Help me choose a head. (I have an idea already but I figure user interaction is more fun)


So what do ya think of my Leemangriff-stir:

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pointful said...

I object to your use of He-Man!
I would have totally blended in more superhero powers had I know the rules ;)

11:06 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

there were no rules lol.... however I was gonna use a picture of me .. but I didn't think people would find it as funny

10:52 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com