Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been a member of the latest internet craze for a while but every once in a while something odd catches my eye. This odd thing usually makes me wonder why I'm a member. The internet craze being none other than Facebook. The odd thing you ask? The bits and pieces of junk that are embedded inside it's depths. Before I get to that I want to mention that I hate the little applications within the site. There are a couple that I have added and I like them very much but I hate that you have to invite people (usually on a daily basis) in order to use them. Why the hell do I have to hassle my friends in order to use a feature of the site. It's enough to make me not want to use the feature any further most of the time. (At this time I must appologize to all the people I keep sending an invite for scratch n win. Ha ha) I have noticed that with some of the applications there is small print for you to bypass the invite feature but most people dont look for that. These people just send off the invite because they dont want to uncheck the option or are in too much of a hurry to read what they are actually doing.

However I must get back to the original point of the story. Every once in a while on the homepage there is a feature that has the strangest things. Yes, this feature is the gifts option. I check it out because the items are very strange. Todays gift? A rock! A damned stupid rock. But that's not the best part. You actually have to pay a dollar in order to send this wonderful gift. I dont get it at all. Yet I do see that people keep sending these gifts all the time. Baffeling isn't it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Eileen said...

Ummm are you SO cheap that you dont want to buy your friends a rock? HAVENT WE EARNED SOME RECOGNITION! DAMN IT!

(totally dont get the rock thing at all btw, thats dumb)

8:35 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

I'm not cheap at all anymore lol... just ask any of my friends from the last year.... cept maybe yew :P but you haven't asked me for anything either lol

3:40 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

oh and if you really want a rock.. I know where I can get very nice rocks.... free ones too... some of em are all shiney too (I have some in the trunk of my pretty car) much better than the image crap on facebook!!!

3:42 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com