Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Important news has arrived. I am now an uncle. My sister gave birth to a son and named him Gavin Thomas. I hope I spelled it correctly and maybe I'll even post pictures when I receive them. If he's lucky I'll get to teach him some things his parents probably wont hehe. What kind of uncle would I be if I didn't.

Regular sleep has come over me. I wish I knew what was causing my fluctuating sleep pattern but I am glad it is over. (for now anyway) The countdown has begun for my return to work. I'm not looking forward to the trip but I am looking forward to the destination. I do believe I will call Alberta my home for a while. My trial year is over and now I must get down to business. I intend to learn every single aspect of the stucco industry this year. (or at least more than a better half of it) The hopes of my own business will strengthen my resolve to accomplish this goal. Perhaps this business will even be a stucco company. For now I will just concentrate on work, for it is the only thing I have desired for the past two months of nothing.

It was good to be home to visit mom and see my little brother growing up, even if he is spoiled. I'm also glad I was able to catch up with some very good friends. I will miss them once I'm gone but I will be back someday. Perhaps one last hurrah this weekend will be in order. Much like the last time I left. Good memories is what life is about after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com