Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, March 03, 2008

The life of an insomniac is very strange. I've not had to deal with it for a very long time except for the last few weeks. I've been putting up with it for far to long now. The last month or so has found me awake at very odd hours and never anything regular. Every couple days my sleep pattern changes. Because of this I am beginning to worry about well being. Lately I've been trying to occupy myself by doing things to keep myself busy till I'm totally exhausted and inevitably pass out. This isn't working for me because it just makes me more tired.

I believe I have found the reason for my lack of nightly slumber. I'm a lazy ass but my lack of a regular bed is most certainly to blame. I've been staying at a few different homes during my long vacation and because of this I've either been sleeping on a couch, air matress, or at times on the floor. Luckily I shall return to a normal life in a few short weeks. Trouble is I have no idea where I'm going to live yet. I have my job waiting impatiently for me but I may have to sleep in my car for the first week or so. This will be unfortunate because I'll probably get arrested. Then again I'll probably end up using the family camper instead. Perhaps I'll see if I can get a long term discount at one of the roach motels.

In all seriousness I'll be moving into a rental unit when I get back. I just have to work out details with the rental agency first. I'm not looking forward to my first and probably last rental unit. I value my loud music and free space to do what ever the hell I please. Renting is just not for me. I get pissy if I can hear people outside or next door. Even worse, I'll be really pissy if someone has to inform me to turn down my music or movie theatre. Then there is the summer issues. I like to have BBQ and beer. I like to play music outside when I'm doing this. I like to be able to come and go without the neighbourhood spying on what I'm doing. Within a rental unit I doubt I'll be able to accomplish much of this. Especially if I end up in an apartment building rather than a single home or duplex type of dwelling.

Tomorrow I call my boss and inform him I'll be arriving soon and to check if preperations for my new home are underway. I hope all is well out there so there aren't any complications. Something I dont need right now. It will be hard enough getting back to work after 3 months of inactivity. Thankfully the only thing I'm really worried about, is finding a decent bed to sleep in. The rest will just fall into place. One things for sure, it's gonna be a long hard work year. Then again the time will probably fly by. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com