Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I was going to wait till I got some pics before I told this story but I doubt I'll have them for a while so here goes.

Before I took my vacation to the cape my dad discovered that his dog Alice was about to have pups. Alice gave him a suprise with ten pups. They have really grown in the last few weeks and as a result have lots of feces. This small factor is going to almost, I stress almost, deter me from taking one of them. Before this weeks snow storm (I'll come back to this) I was in the yard with the puppies trying to decide which one I wanted. I began to play around the yard with Alice and one of the pups followed us around. I soon forgot about Alice and concentrated on the pup. I decided that this pup will be the one I take home.

Later in the day, I was watching a movie while waiting for the hockey game to come on. Two of the pups were clowning around in the hallway. Puppy wrestling is funny to watch but sadly noisy. One of the pups looked like my new pup. The other was snapping at my pup then running away. The running pup kept coming back. As it ran away the final time it wasn't looking where it was going and ran right into the full mop bucket. Yeah I think I chose the right pup.

Now back to the snow storm. I've always had fun in the snow. I'm one of the rare people that actually like snow. Of course this does not include shovelling driveways and such. Then there are exceptions. There have been times where I would go out and shovel snow into piles and build forts or hills. This weekend had one of them occasions. Maybe I have mentioned that my dad lives on a farm. Recently he has moved to a farm that has a natural hill within it's borders. I decided to make my way out to the farm with my snowboard to enjoy some of the snowy weather since I knew I would not be working. Unfortunately upon my arrival to the farm I discover there was not nearly as much snow as there was at my home. Dissapointed but not deterred, I found a sled and a shovel. I began to move the snow around the farm to make paths for my snowboard. The paths were alright but the hill was not steep enough to fully enjoy the snowboarding.

I went inside to rest up and wait for others to return. One thing led to another and time passed till it was dark outside. A few drinks were consumed and a hockey game watched. I could not go home by this point so I did the only thing I could think of. Dressed up warm with beer in hand. Venturing out into the blizzard (the storm had followed me to the farm from my place) I grabbed the sled and proceeded to my paths. Because of the blizzard my paths were now covered over and there was lots of snow now. I set my beverage on one of the lawn chairs then set the sled in an appropriate place on one of the paths. I set it so there would be running room to benefit a slide down the not so steep hill. I ran towards the sled in the hopes of bobsledding down the path. At the last second I dove onto the sled and proceeded down the hill at seemingly breakneck speed. I am quite certain I wasn't going very fast at all but with the wind and my consumption of beverages decided it didnt' matter. I was having quite the good time and in a blizzard. I should probably mention that the path goes through a barb wire fence. Oh stop worrying, I tied it up so I had lots of space to pass safely through.

My dad had ventured outside as well to see if he could start his truck and of course to watch his crazy son play in the snow. I had decided that the sled was too much work. I retrieved my beverage and then my snowboard. The snowboard was a little more tricky because when you get to the fence you have to duck down as to not get hooked in the barb wire. After a few turns down the lousy hill I went to find the others. Apparently my antics weren't as entertaining as I had imagined they would be. Upon finding them I shouted over the wind:

Hi! My name is Johnny Knoxville, welcome to Jackass!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com