Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, April 07, 2008

It's not every day that you see a fire but today was one of those days for me. I drove the work truck to the shop and picked up my car to drive home. Along the way I had to stop for a train but I did not see anything else of importance. I picked up my car and began the journey back to my house when I noticed some smoke up ahead. The smoke was quite thick and close to the highway. The closer I got the thicker the smoke so the fire was just starting. It seems that someones motorcycle had burst into flames. I didn't see anyone around, other than the obvious traffic driving by. It could have been possible that the bike was parked along the side for some strange reason. But then how did it become set on fire? Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow but I must say it was quite cool to see. (the picture here is not the actual bike but a quick google image)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com