Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm afraid that it's going to be quite less frequent that I post a story from now on as the summer progresses. I've switched aspects of my job for a while and because of this I no longer work chosen hours. I'm learning all aspects of my job instead of just paper and wire. This probably means nothing to most people but it means that I'm extremely exhausted at the end of my shift. I'm not used to spreading stucco on the wall. It's tough work and depending on the type of mud we are working with quite heavy. Sadly the tools I have to work with are causing my hands to be severely sore at the end of a shift. The muscles in my hands are super sore from clenching the handles of the tools hours on end. It will all be worth it in the end though as I'm becoming used to the job and the more I learn the better off I'll be.

In other news my puppy is growing quite fast. He's starting to bark at people. Something I'm probably gonna have to train him to do at certain times only. I now have to keep him on a leash when we go to certain places. I took him to one of the popular local parks today to see how he'd fit in. Like always we started off without the leash. Sadly not ten minutes into a walk he started barking at some old lady. She got startled so much she nearly keeled over. I had to call him back but before I could get his leash on him, (he's only been on it twice now) he started barking at some old guy's stupid yappy dog. The old guy muttered in anger at me to use a leash. Spose that's what the laws are for. However he's still just a puppy and training is going well. He's not a fan of the leash but it's only because I dont normally use it. I haven't had to because I dont take him to public places. That will change soon enough.

It's a bit odd as he's still small but he's started to challenge larger dogs. Funny thing is he doesn't back down but the bigger dogs do. We were in my boss's yard and the neighbours dog came over. Pause (paws) started barking. The other dog is twice the size of him but the poor dog peed and wimpered off. Just a week before I took him to a local dog track (place where you can let your dog loose without the leash) and he cowered before a couple of huge dogs. I'm beginning to wonder if its a good idea to take him places. At least he's no longer pooping in the house. Sign of progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com