Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I wish I had something to write about here but I really dont. I've been so wrapped up in work that I dont feel like doing anything else these days. That is except for caring for my new friend Pause (Paws). I have a few stories I could tell about him but I will only share them in person. Unless there is a anyone still checking on this site and wants to hear them. My writing days are probably over till I get some fans, desire, topics or something dramatically interesting happens that I feel the need to share. We shall see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

dude u better start writing again soon i have not missed a beat

1:12 a.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

it's unlikely that I will... I'm uninspired at the moment lol... we shall see

3:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com