Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Neighbours make the world sometimes. Good or bad. Then there are some that have their moments of both. I have one such neighbour. He's a nice older gentleman with a well taught ancient dog. He's friendly and has many repetative stories as older men tend to have. He does not have a talent for singing however much he may try. I was in my living room watching a movie when all of a sudden I could hear loud (and I mean extremely loud) moaning outside. The hiddeous sound was accompanied by the occasional mumbled word or two. The moaning became more frequent as the afternoon went on. This evening I can hear what appears to be records playing from his upstairs appartment. The moaning has increased and I believe his dog has joined in. Course it may have been some idiot accross the street making fun. (the second moan sounded like it came from behind my house and the appartment is in front of my house) Regardless of where it is coming from, I hope the moaning will cease before I fall assleep tonight. Even though I have already passed out this afternoon while the bellowing was starting. It still amazes me that I can sleep through nearly anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com