Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

for my last day at stream I am special... I'm doing my job like a good agent.... 2 days ago I received a verbal warning (all documented and everything) for not doing case notes.... so being on probation I have to accomodate work ethic so that I have a chance at coming back (if I need to) but since it's special .... me and everyone around have our tin foil hats on.... it's quite the occasion... I'm sure there will be lots of happy laughing and carrying on in my honor.....

---------

a few hours into my shift and the fun has spread.... my trip to the crapeteria has everyone turning their heads and pointing... sadly everyone seems to think the aliens are coming... maybe I'm spreading panic instead..... but at least some of them are smiling

---------

so the tin foil hats are catching on.... people have been coming down from all floors to take a look at the phenomenon..... (even caught some people taking pictures... how they got cameras in the building I dont know lol)

---------

later on while enjoying the fun on my last day I was told by our Tech Lead George (man in yellow hat) "shut up and get out of wrap" (for those on other contracts it's idle none) perhaps there is still a chance I might get fired after all lmao

---------

so it's winding down and I shall post a link to my goodbye message that I posted weeks ago when I really didn't think I would come back.... but this time it's official.... enjoy all... it's been real... I'll be back someday I'm sure to start up the I love my job fan club but for now you'll just have to deal without me... try not to bang on yewr desks and kick your chairs to much.. even if it is in my memmory ... I'd hate for anyone to be fired because of me lol

http://jeestuff.blogspot.com/2006/11/as-i-count-down-my-last-hour-at-stream.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com